We designed the Patient Queue to give you more information on anyone in your waiting room that you might like to know before starting a call, such as:
- How long they have been waiting
- Their location
- The strength of their wifi connection
- Which browser they're using
- If they've given the browser access to their devices camera/microphone
- What type of device and Operating System they're using
You can access this information by left clicking on the 3 dots to the right of the patient.
What you can do in the patient queue:
- Handle and engage in chat conversations between multiple clients
- Remove patient from your waiting room
- Start an audio only call
- Send and receive files
- Collect payments
If you have any questions, please contact our support team, and we'll be happy to help.