A shared room allows you to create a room that multiple provides can access to meet with patients. Shared room in Clinic offers many benefits:
- Acts like a virtual walk-in waiting room
- Providers share a single waiting room
- Provider can start a call and then pass it to another provider
- Providers with access will get notifications when patients check in
- Patients can access multiple providers with one link
To create a shared room:
- Go to "Account Settings" from the dashboard
- Then "Clinic Settings"
- "Expand" the Shared Rooms section
- Click on "Create New Shared Room"
- Give the shared room a name
- Click "Set Room"
- Next to the shared room click "manage"
8. Give access to your providers