When you initially enter a waiting room or login to your Dashboard, you will be prompted to enable your camera and mic for use during a call.
Please be sure to select Allow.
You'll be redirected to the waiting room, where your provider will start the call soon.
How to re-enable a blocked camera or mic
- Tap the dots in upper right corner.
- Open Settings.
3. Scroll down, and open Site settings.
4. At the top, select All sites.
5. Open https://doxy.me/ which should be near the top.
6. Select Clear & reset and refresh the tab before checking in again.
Once you login or re-enter the waiting room, be sure to select Allow when prompted to enable camera and microphone.
If that doesn't work, you may need to Reset Permissions in your device settings.
If you are still having issues, please contact support, and we'll be happy to help.