A shared waiting room acts as a central location where patients and clients can check in and wait for an available provider. As account admin, you can select which users on your account can access this room and make it easy for them to start a call.
Here are some benefits to using a shared waiting room:
- Acts like a virtual walk-in waiting room
- Providers can share a single waiting room
- Providers can start a call and then pass it to another provider
- Anyone with access can receive notifications when a patient checks in
- Patients can access multiple providers with one link
To create a shared room
- Go to Account Settings from your dashboard.
- Open the Clinic Settings tab.
- Expand the Shared Rooms section.
- Click on Create New Shared Room.
- Give your shared room a name and specify details.
- Select Users and choose which providers can access your shared room.
- Select Settings and you can edit the link, check-in display name, room passcode, and Terms of Service.
- You can also edit your shared waiting room with text, images, videos, and links just like you can with an individual waiting room.
Why can't I add myself to a shared room?
If you create a shared room, you are automatically assigned to that shared room and cannot be removed from it.
NOTE: Shared waiting rooms are only available on the Clinic Solution.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.