With a doxy.me Clinic account, one patient can have calls with members in different rooms in the clinic back-to-back. This requires transferring the patient from one room to another.
To transfer a patient to another room:
- Patient checks into Provider A's room.
- Provider A meets with patient.
- Provider A sends patient the link to Provider B's room in the chat box.
- Patient clicks Provider B's link in chat box.
- Patient checks into Provider B's room.
- Provider B starts call with patient.
Make sure to remind your patient to leave/exit the old room, as their old session will not be ended automatically.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.