With a doxy.me Clinic account, it is possible for one patient to have calls with members in different rooms in the clinic back-to-back. This requires transferring the patient from one room to another, a process which can be achieved via the following workflow:
- Patient checks into Provider A's room
- Provider A meets with patient
- Provider A sends patient the link to Provider B's room in the chat box
- Patient clicks Provider B's link in chat box
- Patient checks into Provider B's room
- Provider B starts call with patient
Make sure to remind your patient to leave/exit the old room, as their old session will not be ended automatically.