The Samsung Internet app is the default browser for many Galaxy phones and tablets. This is what the icon will look like on your device:
Here are the steps to connect for a doxy.me video call:
- Go to the provider's link: https://doxy.me/[roomname]
- Press Enable webcam.
- Press Allow to use the camera and microphone.
- Press Allow to record audio.
- Press Allow to take pictures and record video.
- Wait for your provider to start the call.
NOTE: The word "record" in the permissions window is used by the browser. We cannot control that, but it does not actually mean the call is being recorded. It simply means the browser has permission to use the camera and microphone.
Once access is allowed, you will enter your provider's waiting room.
If you don't see these options, you may need to update your Galaxy Samsung.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.