The Samsung Internet app is the default browser for many Galaxy phones and tablets. This is what the icon will look like on your device:
Here are the steps to connect for a doxy.me video call:
- Go to the provider's link: https://doxy.me/roomname
- Press "Enable webcam."
- Press "Allow" to use the camera and microphone.
- Press "Allow" to record audio.
- Press "Allow" to take pictures and record video.
- Wait for your provider to start the call.
Once access is allowed, you'll be taken to your provider's waiting room. 😊
If you don't see these options be sure to update your Galaxy Samsung.
Note that the word "record" in the permissions window is used by the browser, we cannot control that, but it does not actually mean the call is being recorded. It simply means the browser has permission to use the camera and microphone.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our support team, and we would be happy to help!