You may notice miss
Missing End Time
If your meeting history is missing the duration or end call times, the way the call was ended is usually the cause. If you close the browser to end the call, Doxy.me can't record when the time ended.
The proper way to end a session is by clicking the red hang up button. This will record the end time and duration.
Doxy.me is responsive. This means as the screen gets smaller, elements in your browser adjust, shrink or hide usually to show less when space is not available to display more details. This makes it very easy to use the essentials of doxy.me.
If you notice columns are missing when you view meeting history, try the following:
- Make sure you are using a device with a large enough screen like a desktop computer, and some tablets
- Make sure your browser is full blown and not minimized
- Make sure your browser zoom is 100% or less
Call History Missing
- If call history is missing from previous sessions make sure you are logged into the correct account. If you are a clinic user, it's likely that you have a free and a paid clinic account.
- Make sure meeting history isn't turned off.
- Meeting history will only show on the account that started the call. If practitioners are joining calls from the waiting room, they won't see records on their account, it will only be on the practitioner's account that starts the call.
- Note for Clinics: When a meeting occurs from a Shared Room, history will not show up on your "Meeting History" page. You'll need to go to Account Settings > Clinic Settings>Shared Rooms, click on "view" under the History column. Access to Shared Room History is only available for admin users.