To have a call on iOS devices, you need to provide access to your webcam and microphone. Safari requires you answer this each time.
Press Allow when prompted:
- Make sure you are not in private mode in Safari 11+
- Ensure your iPad doesn't have the zoom feature enabled
If you are still unable to see yourself in the video feed, you may need to check a few things in the following order:
- Restart the Safari browser app
- Make sure your camera works with FaceTime.
- Make sure there is nothing blocking the camera and is clean of any dirt or smudges
On iOS 13 and up, you can also select the camera and microphone to be enabled by default for an easier login / patient check-in experience.
- Go to Settings on your device
- Scroll down and open Safari tab
- Ensure Camera & Microphone are set to Allow
- Make sure Request Desktop Site option is turned off
You can also test your device here to ensure everything is working correctly.
If you are still having issues after trying these steps, contact our support team.