How to allow access to camera & mic in Settings
- Open "Start menu" in the lower left corner of your screen and go to "Settings".
3. Open "Privacy" tab.
4. Scroll down to "Camera" and "Microphone".
5. Make sure "Allow access to the camera on this device" is toggled on.
You may have a Windows update available
- Go to "Update & Security" tab.
- Select "Check for updates".
This will ensure that Windows has the latest camera and mic driver software needed to work in your preferred browser.
If you're using a Lenovo device
- Open "Start Menu", and search for 'Lenovo Vantage"
- Ensure the camera and mic are on.
If you're still having trouble, please contact our support team.