To have a call on iOS devices, you need to provide access to your webcam and microphone. Safari requires you answer this each time.
Press 'Allow' when prompted:
- Make sure you are not in "private mode" in Safari 11+
- Make sure your iPad is not on then "zoom" feature
If you are still unable to see yourself in the video feed, you may need to check a few things in the following order:
- Restart your device
- Make sure your camera works with Facetime.
- Make sure there is nothing blocking the camera and is clean of any dirt or smudges
If you are still experiencing issues with your camera and microphone, you may need to check your Camera & Microphone Access in your Settings.
- Go to Settings on your device
- Click Safari
- Toggle the Camera & Microphone Access
If you are still having issues after trying these steps, contact our support team.