You can hold sessions with up to ten participants in different locations. This is a great feature to have if you have a couple in different locations or need another specialist on the call. You can also use Gallery view to see up to 10 participants at once.
How to add participants to an active call
- Start a call with the first participant.
- Click Start Call in the Patient Queue.
- Click Group Call from the menu on the left.
- Choose Add patient to current call.
If you are using an iOS device, you will need to click the three lines in the upper left corner to access Group Calling.
Group Calling works on both normal video/audio calls and audio only calls.
How to use Gallery view on a call:
Gallery view is a great way to see all the participants on a group call.
- Start a group call.
- Add two or more participants.
- Click the Gallery view icon at the bottom right.
Having connection issues when adding additional participants?
- After more than two people have joined the call, select the gear icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Sync the call by pressing Restart call to sync video at the bottom of the menu.
Still having connectivity issues? Try these helpful articles:
NOTE: Group calling is only available to Professional or Clinic users.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.