Screenshare is an easy way to show your patient a website, test results, or a document from your computer. Only microphone audio can be streamed during screenshare.
To use screenshare:
- While on a call click "Screenshare" on the left panel
- Select "Share my screen"
- Choose the screen or specific application window you want to share
- Click "Share"
- To end, press "Stop Sharing" at the bottom
In order to share your screen:
- Screenshare is supported by Chrome / Firefox / Safari 11+
- If you use an older version Chrome, you need to install this plugin
- Requesting a Patient to Screenshare is not currently supported in Safari 11+
You will need to click the 'preview picture' in order to click 'share'.
How to use screenshare:
Note: Screenshare is only available to Professional or Clinic users.
Screensharing Windows Computer Audio from a Speaker:
By default patients can only hear audio from your microphone, not from audio produced being played from your computer during screen share. There is a way to have the microphone that you are using in doxy.me listen to your windows computer audio.
Mac computer audio is currently not available on a Mac.
If you have more questions about using screenshare, contact our support team.