Screenshare is an easy way to show your patient a website, video, test results, or a document from your computer. To use screenshare:
- While on a call click "Screenshare" on the left panel
- Select "Share my screen"
- Choose the screen you want to share
- Click "Share"
- To end, press "Stop Sharing" at the bottom
In order to share your screen:
- You need to use either Google Chrome or Firefox. Safari does not support screenshare.
- If you use the latest version of Google Chrome, no plugin is needed.
- If you use an older version Google Chrome, you need to install this plugin
- Use a desktop or laptop (screen share is not supported on mobile devices)
Some devices you will need to click the 'preview picture' in order to click 'share'.
How to use screenshare: