File transfer is a HIPAA compliant way to send files between you and your patient. This is a better alternative to emails as the data you send might contain PHI.
To send a file from the waiting room:
- Click the three dots in the patient queue
- Then select More
- Select Send file
- Select the file to share
To send a file while on a call:
- While on a call click File Transfer on the left panel
- Then Select files to share
- Select file from your device
- Click Open
- Tell your patient to accept the transfer
You can also receive a file from you patient.
See how to use file transfer: