File transfer is a HIPAA compliant way to send files between you and your patient. This is a better alternative to emails as the data you send might contain PHI.
To send a file from the waiting room:
- Click the three dots menu (⋮) in the patient queue.
- Select More.
- Select Send file.
- Select a file to share.
To send a file while on a call:
- While on a call, click File Transfer on the left panel.
- Then click Select files to share.
- Select a file from your device.
- Click Open.
- Tell your patient to accept the transfer.
You can also receive a file from your patient.
Types of files you can send
You can transfer the following file types:
- jpeg, jpg
- doc, docx
- ppt, pptx
How to use file transfer:
NOTE: File transfer is only available to Professional or Clinic users, and the maximum file size that can be is transferred is 100MB.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.