We designed doxy.me to work with minimal system requirements.
To have a successful call with someone while using a computer, you must have:
- A Mac/PC/Linux/Chromebook with camera, microphone, and speakers
- An Internet connection with at least 350 Kbps download and upload speeds (check your Internet speed here)
NOTE: We HIGHLY recommend bandwidth above 10-15 Mbps to have a better experience.
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari 11+ (latest release versions)
- The latest operating systems, such as Windows 10 or MacOS Catalina, to obtain the latest versions of the browsers listed above
- TCP ports 80 and 443 open (sometimes firewalls will block these ports; if you are having trouble connecting while on a workplace network, ask your IT team to check this)
For iOS and Android:
- Use Safari 11+ on your iOS devices (latest version of iOS)
- Google Chrome on your Android device
The following are not compatible with doxy.me:
- Amazon Kindle and other e-readers
- Voice-controlled smart speakers such as Alexa or Google Assistant
Check support for your device by running our diagnostic tests.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.