We designed Doxy.me to work with minimal system requirements. To have a successful call, users must have:
- Mac/PC/Linux/Chromebook with camera, microphone, and speakers
- Internet connection with at least 750kb/s download and upload speeds
- Check your network speed here
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari 11+ (latest release versions)
- You'll need to have the latest operating systems such as Windows 7 or macMojave to obtain the latest versions of the browsers listed above
- Make sure TCP ports 80 and 443 are open (sometimes firewalls will block these ports, ask your IT team if you can't connect with someone if this is causing it)
For iOS and Android:
- Use Safari 11+ on your iOS devices (latest version of iOS)
- Google Chrome on your Android device
Check support for your device by running our diagnostic tests.
If you are still having issues after trying these steps, contact our support team.