We've made it simple to receive a notification when anyone enters your waiting room via a few different options each with their own benefits.
Turn on Notifications
- Go to Account Settings
- Open the Notifications tab
- These are best for when you're at your computer and working within multiple tabs or applications, but can't keep a constant eye on your Dashboard.
- You'll see a notification in the top right corner of your screen when someone checks in even if you're working in another tab or application.
If your browser has disabled notifications, you'll need to manually re-enable them in your specific browser settings:
Text / Email Notifications
- These are best used when you're away from your computer or just want to keep your practice mobile.
- Text notifications are great if you know your client will be using their mobile device to meet with you on a call.
If your email notifications aren't working, you may need to set a default email client in your browser:
Note: Text and Email notifications are only available on Professional and Clinic solutions.
If you need any help, please contact our support team.