**March 23, 2020 Update**
Due to the National Emergency placed on the United States, we are extremely busy. When you message us about a refund we are assigning it to the correct team. Refunds will be dealt with in about 1-2 weeks.
Our goal is for you to benefit from using Doxy.me, but we understand that issues can arise, and so our Refund Policy is simple: If you're not satisfied with the platform, contact our support team, and we'll do our best to make it right.
When we would issue a full refund:
- If you were charged for your next month of Doxy.me, but meant to cancel.
- If you forgot to cancel Doxy.me a few months ago, and haven't used it since then.
When we would issue a credit or partial refund:
- If you would like a refund, but have since been utilizing your account, we'll review usage and estimate a prorated refund.
- If you're having technical difficulties using Doxy.me, we may offer a credit or prorated refund if the issue cannot be resolved.
When we would not issue a full refund:
If you're having technical issues that are out of our control when using Doxy.me, such as:
- Inadequate internet connection
- Outdated computer OS or Web browser
- When you're clearly utilizing Doxy.me and benefiting from it's features.
For any of the above issues, please contact support, and we'll help to resolve the issue.