You may need to reduce the number of paid seats in your clinic for many reasons. Seats are what you pay for. Users are the associated emails that fill up those paid seats. You need to reduce your users before you reduce the number of seats.
If you delete a provider and don't have another person to fill the seat, you can reduce the number of paid seats:
- Go to Account Settings in the dashboard.
- Click Clinic Settings.
- Expand the Manage Users section.
- Click Add Users.
- Click Add or remove paid seats.
- Lower the total number of providers you want. For example, if you had ten users and removed one, then change the total to nine. You will get a prorated credit on the account for that seat. Next month's bill will be for the nine seats.
- Finish with Update users.
NOTE: This feature is only available on the Clinic plan.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.