If your camera and microphone are blocked in Firefox, there's a few steps you'll need to take in order to re-enable them for use on a call:
How to re-enable the camera and microphone on desktop/laptop
- Select the lock icon located on the right side of your search bar.
- Click both Xs to Clear this permission and ask again.
- Refresh the browser tab.
4. When prompted, ensure you're using the correct camera and microphone inputs, and select Allow.
If your camera still won't turn on in Firefox
- Select menu icon in upper right corner.
2. Go to Preferences or Options.
3. Scroll down to Privacy & Security.
4. In your Camera & Microphone settings, ensure that doxy.me is set to Allow.
5. Restart Firefox.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.