To have a call on a Surface Pro, you need to provide access to your webcam and microphone. This usually only needs to be done once.
If you are still unable to see yourself in the video feed, you may need to check a few things in the following order:
- Open Chrome.
- Click the 3 dots on the right side next to the address bar.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and select Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down and select Content Settings under Privacy.
- Find the Camera section and in the drop-down, you can select the Front-facing option.
- Click done.
If you are still having issues after trying these steps, please contact our support team.