During a session, you or your patient may want to switch to a different camera, like a document camera, or from a front camera to a rear camera.
How to switch your camera input from the Dashboard:
- In the Preview window, click the three dots (⋮) menu.
- Select Switch camera.
If you're on a mobile device, this will switch between the back and front facing cameras. If on a desktop or laptop, this will switch between your integrated camera and your webcam (if one is plugged in).
To select specific inputs:
- Click Device settings
To switch your camera input while on a call:
- Click the Settings gear icon
With Call settings open, you have multiple options:
- Adjust Video Quality (dependent on network capability)
- Switch your Camera
- Sync video (if video & audio quality start to deteriorate)
- Change Microphone input (how your participant is able to hear you)
- Update Speakers input (how you're able to hear your participant)
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.