- Low Definition (LD) video requires less bandwidth and computer power. This increases the likelihood of having a stable video call.
- Standard Definition (SD) provides a clearer picture but requires more bandwidth and computer power. 640x480 at 30 frames per second.
- High Definition (HD) provides the clearest picture but requires the most bandwidth and computer power. 1280x720
See the difference between Low Definition and High Definition (click to enlarge):
To change the video resolution during a call:
- Click the Call Settings gear in the controls at the bottom of the screen
2. In the modal, choose the video quality you want.
You can set your default video resolution in Account Settings.