- Low Definition (LD) video requires less bandwidth and computer power. This increases the likelihood of having a stable video call.
- Standard Definition (SD) provides a clearer picture but requires more bandwidth and computer power. 640x480 at 30 frames per second.
- High Definition (HD) provides the clearest picture but requires the most bandwidth and computer power. 1280x720
See the difference between Low Definition and High Definition (click to enlarge):
To change the video resolution during a call
- Click the Call Settings gear in the controls at the bottom of the screen
2. In the modal, choose the video quality you want.