Use a custom badge to make it easy for your patients to get to your Doxy.me room from your own website.
To add a room badge on your website:
- Go to Account Settings
- Go to Badges tab
- Choose your favorite badge style
- Copy HTML code
- Paste the HTML into your website
Note: Website badges do not work on social media. This will only generate a badge for the accounts room, not for shared rooms.
To add a badge on your website:
- Go your dashboard
- Navigate to Share and select "Website Badge"
- Choose you favorite badge style
How to Edit the Badge Room url:
If you want the badge url to go to your clinic instead of your room, remove the end part of the url.
- Copy the badge
- Paste it in a notepad or word program
- Search (ctrl+f) the clinic domain, edit the TWO instances of the room url to the room you would like to use.
- Search your name in the code, and change it to the name you would like displayed on your badge.
- Copy and paste to target location. We do not support modified badges.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.