Photo capture is a simple and easy way to document a symptom, record ID or insurance card information, or record evidence of your appointment for insurance. To use photo capture:
- While on a call click Photo Capture on the left panel
- Click Download Image
- Check your default downloads folder for the image
Photo Capture can also be used in Group Calls to take a photo of an individual participant:
- Click on the 3 dots next to the participant's name.
- Click More.
- Choose Photo Capture.
Take Instant or HD photos
By default, photo capture will take HD photos. If you find this is taking too long, you can take instant photos that are instant but lower quality. To take instant photos:
- Go to Account Settings in the dashboard
- Then Extensions
- Next Expand by Photo Capture
- Check the box Take instant but lower quality photos
How to use photo capture:
To find your downloads on an iPhone/iPad, you will need to click the 'Files' icon.