Photo capture is a simple and easy way to document a symptom, record ID or insurance card information, or record evidence of your appointment for insurance.
NOTE: Photo capture is only available to Professional or Clinic users.
To use photo capture:
- While on a call, click Photo Capture on the left panel.
- Click Download Image.
- Check your default Downloads folder for the image.
Photo Capture can also be used in Group Calls to take a photo of an individual participant:
- Click on the three dots (⋮) next to the participant's name.
- Click More.
- Choose Photo Capture.
By default, photo capture will take HD photos. If you find this is taking too long, you can take instant photos that are faster but lower quality.
To take instant photos:
- Go to Account Settings in the Dashboard.
- Select Extensions.
- Select Expand by Photo Capture.
- Check the box Take instant but lower quality photos.
How to use photo capture:
To find your downloads on an iPhone/iPad, you will need to click the Files icon.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.