Doxy.me was designed and built to support the workflow of healthcare providers and that includes following necessary rules and regulations associated with HIPAA. Doxy.me complies with all these regulations.
Doxy.me enables Covered Entities to be compliant with HIPAA in several ways:
- Does not permanently store Protected Health Information
- Operates according to the Privacy and Security Rules
- Conducts risk analysis and management
- Has disaster preparation plans in place
- Partakes in ongoing training for all required staff
- Has a Privacy and Security officer
- Signs a Business Associates Agreement
Be sure to check with your legal counsel if you have specific questions regarding your compliance responsibilities with HIPAA.
For any other non legal-specific questions about Doxy.me, reach out to our support team, and we'll be able to help.