If you or your patient encounter a green video feed try these steps.
- Restart both devices and try the call again
- Make sure the browsers are updated
- Make sure Windows and iOS are updated
- Turn off Hardware Acceleration
How to turn off Hardware Acceleration
- Enter chrome://settings/ in the address bar
- At the bottom of the page, click Advanced
- Under "System," disable the toggle next to "Use hardware acceleration when available"
- Click the Menu button
- Go to Options
- Under Performance, disable the "Use recommended performance settings"
- Disable "Use hardware acceleration when available"
- Click Safari
- Go to Preferences
- Under Security disable WebGL
If you still see the green video contact our support team.