Use a custom badge to make it easy for your patients to get to your Doxy.me room from your own website.
To add a room badge on your website:
- Go to Account Settings
- Go to Badges tab
- Choose your favorite badge style
- Copy HTML code
- Paste the HTML into your website
Note: Website badges do not work on social media. This will only generate a badge for the accounts room, not for shared rooms.
To add a badge on your website:
- Go your dashboard
- Navigate to Share and select "Website Badge"
- Choose you favorite badge style
How to Edit the Badge Room url:
If you want the badge url to go to your clinic instead of your room, remove the end part of the url.
- Copy the badge
- Paste it in a notepad or word program
- Search (ctrl+f) the clinic domain, edit the TWO instances of the room url to the room you would like to use.
- Search your name in the code, and change it to the name you would like displayed on your badge.
- Copy and paste to target location. We do not support modified badges*.
*If any of the following information is updated, the badge will need to be updated in order for the changes to appear.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.