Screen sharing is an easy way to show your patient a website, test results, or a document from your computer. Only microphone audio can be streamed during screen share.
How to Share Your Screen on Chrome:
- When you are in a call with a patient, select Screenshare from the left menu.
- Select Share my screen.
- Choose the screen or specific application window you want to share.
- Click Share.
- To end, press Stop Sharing at the bottom.
How to Share Your Screen on Firefox
- During a call, select Screenshare from left menu.
- Select the window or screen you would like to share.
- Click Allow.
Please keep in mind:
- Screen sharing is supported by Chrome/Firefox/Safari 11+
- If you use an older version of Chrome, you'll need to turn on screen sharing in your system preferences.
- Requesting that a patient share their screen is not currently supported in Safari 11+.
- Screen sharing is not supported on mobile devices at this time.
You will need to click the preview picture in order to click share.
How to use share your screen:
NOTE: Screen sharing is only available to Professional or Clinic users.
Screensharing Windows computer audio from a speaker
By default, patients can only hear audio from your microphone, not from audio being played from your computer during screen share. There is a way to mix your microphone and application sound so you can share the audio on a doxy.me call.
Computer audio listening is not available on a Mac.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.