These instructions will help you turn on Closed Captions in the Chrome browser (Safari, Edge and Firefox do not support this currently) to automatically caption your video calls.
NOTE: These instructions only work in MacOS and WindowsOS.
- Open Chrome and click on the three vertical dots (⋮) in the top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Advanced > Accessibility.
- Enable the toggle switch for Live Caption.
- Begin the next call on doxy.me and the pop-up with closed captioning will appear.
- Click and drag the pop-up to another area if it's blocking any buttons.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.