Providers on a professional or clinic subscription can quickly and easily send waiting room invitations via text message with the SMS invite option. However, a few things will need to be clarified with the patient before doing so:
- Patient has given their consent to receive SMS messages from the provider.
- Patient and Provider should not send any health information in the message.
- They're aware of the possibility that data and messaging rates may apply.
- Patient is aware that messages will be sent to them for appointment or task reminders.
- Patient is aware of opt-out instructions and support if needed:
- "Reply STOP to opt out"
- "Reply HELP for help"
These requirements are needed in order to stay compliant with carrier regulations.
Once the requirements are met, simply check the box in the lower left corner to start sending SMS invitations: