With a doxy.me Clinic account, you can set up a catch-all "emergency room" for unscheduled visits. This can be particularly useful for providing off-hours and drop-in care. To do this, a Clinic Owner or Admin should create a shared room, and add all the providers (and staff) they wish to have access.
- Make the shared room link available for your patients to access for emergency/urgent care needs
- Patient checks into the shared room
- Patient will appear in the queue of everyone on the shared room
- If user has notifications setup they will get notified with someone checks in
- Provider or staff starts the call with the patient
**We do not recommend this setup for patients having an actual medical emergency. If a patient is having an emergency, they need to call 911 or the emergency care number in the country where they live.**