With a doxy.me Clinic account, a staff member can meet with a patient prior to the patient's appointment with the provider. This can be done two different ways: A Clinic Admin can create a share waiting room, or the staff member can be granted access to the provider's own waiting room.
To let office staff meet with a patient:
- Patient checks into provider's room or shared waiting room.
- Patient appears in staff member's queue.
- Staff member conducts call with patient.
- Staff member sends patient back to waiting room using pause call button.
- Staff member, via clinic's preferred communication tool, notifies provider that patient is ready.
- Provider starts call with patient.
The meeting history for a call started from a shared room will only be available from the shared room admin panel.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.