With a doxy.me Clinic account, a staff member can meet with a patient prior to the patient's appointment with the provider. This can be done two different ways: A Clinic Admin can create a share waiting room, or the staff member can be granted access to the provider's own waiting room. Once that is done, the following workflow is possible:
- Patient checks into provider's room or shared waiting room
- Patient appears in staff member's queue
- Staff member conducts call with patient
- Staff member sends patient back to waiting room using pause call button
- Staff member, via clinic's preferred communication tool) notifies provider that patient is ready
- Provider starts call with patient
The meeting history for a call started from a shared room will only be available from the shared room admin panel.