With Doxy.me Clinic account, it is possible to have an office assistant or staff meet with a patient prior to the scheduled appointment with the provider.
Grant room access approach
Setup: On a Clinic Account, a provider can grant room access to another user on the Clinic account. For non-provider office staff, clinics can request a free admin/staff account. The provider can then grant room access to the staff user.
- Patient checks into the provider's room
- Patient will appear in the staff member's queue
- Staff member starts the call with the patient
- Staff member does whatever they need to do with the patient
- When finished, the staff members sends the patient back in the waiting room using the pause call button
- Staff notifies the provider that the patient is ready (using whatever communication tool your clinic currently uses)
- Provider starts the call with the patient