If you accidentally denied access to your device's camera and mic, you'll need to reset your browser permissions.
How to reset Firefox permissions
- Open the menu and go to Preferences or Options.
2. Scroll down to Privacy & Security.
3. Go to Cookies & Site Data.
4. Select Clear Data.
5. Return to your Dashboard or the waiting room and refresh the page.
6. You'll be asked to allow access to your camera and mic and be sure to select Allow.
If your camera or mic are still disabled, please reach out to our support team.