While this rarely happens, sometimes during a call your screen may flash a green color or turn green completely. This will typically happen due to a default setting in your browser that pushes your computer to perform at a higher level, even if it may not be capable of doing so.
How to fix it in Chrome
- Open Chrome Settings
- Scroll past Advanced
- Turn off Use hardware acceleration
- Restart Chrome
How to fix it in Firefox
- Open Settings / Preferences
- Scroll to Performance tab
- Uncheck Use recommended performance settings
How to fix it in Brave
- Open Settings
- Scroll past Additional settings
- Under System, turn off Use hardware acceleration when available
- Restart Brave
If this continues to happen during your video calls, please contact support.