There's a few common reasons as to why a patient won't show up in your queue or state that you appear as offline:
- They may be in the wrong place. Please be sure to send them to your correct waiting room link.
- Did you send them the waiting room link to another account? Even if you're on a Professional or Clinic account, you will still have your free account and each will have unique waiting room links.
- As a provider, did you check-in to your own waiting room? If so, you'll want to be sure you sign-in to your Dashboard in order to start a call. Sign into my Clinic Dashboard.
- Did they take the pre-call test? If so, that will take them to a new page, and they won't appear in your waiting room anymore.
- Are you and the patient both online? Even if your wifi is turned on, you may not be connected to a network.
- Do you or your patient have a spotty wifi connection? If so, that can delay offline and available status updates from appearing accurately.
- Do you have a firewall in place? Doxy.me requires a few different services to run, and they may be blocked by your browser settings.
How to fix this
- Turn on desktop or mobile notifications to get alerted right away when someone checks in
- Refresh the browser page, and wait a few seconds so your patient can check back in
- Switch to a different wifi connection, and close out any large unneeded background applications.
- Keep your Dashboard tab open before sending a patient your waiting room link or setting aside time for a meeting. This way, whenever a patient checks-in, they'll see you online, and available right away.
Note: Please check our status page to ensure all systems are operational.
If you're still having trouble, please contact support and we can help.