During a session you or your patient may want to switch to a different camera, like a document camera, or from a front camera to a rear camera.
How to switch your camera input from the Dashboard:
- In the preview window, click the three dots
- Select Switch camera
If you're on a mobile device, this will switch between the back and front facing camera's. If on a desktop or laptop, this will switch between your integrated camera and your webcam (if one is plugged in).
How to select specific inputs:
- Click Device settings
How to switch your camera input while on a call:
- Click the Settings gear icon
With Call settings open you have multiple options:
- Adjust Video Quality (dependent on network capability)
- Switch your Camera
- Sync video (if video & audio quality start to deteriorate)
- Change Microphone input (how your participant is able to hear you)
- Update Speakers input (how you're able to hear your participant)
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.