Questions you may have regarding your Free, Professional and Clinic Solution
- Having trouble signing into your Dashboard? Be sure to use email you initially signed up with & reset password if necessary
- Getting billed twice for Professional Solution? Check email inboxes you may have signed up with in the past for invoices & login with associated email to cancel subscription
- Need to downgrade from Professional? From your Dashboard, go to Upgrade > Cancel Subscription
- Need to add or remove a Clinic provider seat? Open Clinic Settings > Manage Users > Add Users > enter total number of seats you need whether adding or removing users.
- Need to change the text language? Open Account settings > Personal Info > update Preferred language
- Can I meet with patients or providers in a different country? Yes! If you're a provider and e-prescribing controlled substances, you'll want to make sure you're licensed in the state or country your patient(s) reside in.
- Are email & text invitations HIPAA compliant? Yes! You can send email & text invitations to patients through Doxy.me, and In order to maintain compliance, we don't allow edits to the message body so you don't accidentally enter protected information.
- How much data does Doxy.me use? Here's our estimates for varying video qualities:
LD = 320x240 @ 15 FPS (frames per second) = 350 kbps = 1.26 GB for an hour call
SD = 640x480 @ 30 FPS (frames per second) = 600 kbps = 2.16 GB for an hour call
HD = 1280x720 @ 30 FPS (frames per second) = 1000 kbps = 2.6 GB for an hour call
We recommend a minimum of 750kb/s download & 750kb/s upload to maintain a stable video connection. HD quality calls require at least 2mb/s up & down. Check your speed here.
If this didn't answer your question, please contact our support team, and we would be happy to help!