How to Update webcam drivers manually
- Ensure no physical obstructions are blocking the camera lens.
- Search for Device Manager in your Windows Start menu.
- Select Imaging devices or Camera.
- Right-click on your webcam or integrated camera and select Uninstall device.
5. Ensure that Delete the driver software for this device is checked, then click Uninstall.
6. Restart your device, and Windows OS will automatically reinstall the latest camera driver software.
If your camera isn't working on doxy.me, make sure it isn't working in a different web app. If possible try plugging the camera into a different computer to make sure the camera isn't defective.
Check Doxy.me Device settings
- Login to your Doxy.me Dashboard.
- Hover mouse over the preview window and click three horizontal dots:
2. Select Device settings to update your inputs:
3. If any changes are made, be sure to reload your Dashboard.
If Logitech webcam stops working on Windows
- Unplug and plug back to ensure it's secure.
- Open Windows Start menu > search Logi Capture.
- If you don't have it, install here.
- Open Logi Capture, and you'll see a popup prompting you to update if one is available.
- Restart device.
If on a Lenovo Device
- Open Windows Start Menu > search Lenovo Web Conferencing.
- Manually start your camera app.
- Open Windows Start Menu > search Lenovo Settings (install here if necessary).
- Select Camera tab/scroll all the way down and turn off Privacy Mode.
- Open Windows Start Menu > search Lenovo Vantage
- Open Hardware Settings > Audio/visual
- Scroll down to Camera Privacy Mode > toggle Off
If you're still having trouble, please contact our support team.