Mac Mojave (newest operating system):
- You'll need to ensure Chrome/Firefox has access to the camera/microphone in Preferences
- Go to Preferences > Privacy and Security > Camera/Microphone
- Allow Chrome and Firefox to access your camera
- Go to Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Camera.
- Choose your preferred setting for Allow apps to access your camera.
- Under Choose which apps can access your camera, turn on for Chrome and Firefox.
If you are still having issues, contact Doxy.me support and we'll be able to help.