Granting other users access to a provider's waiting room allows them to:
- Access the provider's patients
- Get notifications when patients check in
- Place a patient on hold and pass the call back to the provider
- Invite patients to the waiting room
To grant access to a waiting room:
- Go to Account Settings from your dashboard.
- Select the Sharing tab.
- Expand My Room Access.
- Scroll through the names of your users or search for specific names in the search box.
- Grant or deny access by toggling the Access switch.
Clinic Owners and Admins can also grant access on behalf of providers in their clinic via the Manage Users settings.
NOTE: This feature is only available on the Clinic plan.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.